Introduction about snca
Seneca Biopharma is a biopharmaceutical company that is developing the necessary treatments for different medical needs. Seneca Biopharma which was formerly known as Neuralstem, Inc. The Company is mainly focusing on developing some new treatments for diseases of some unmet medical need. It is focused on finding and acquiring some of the new assets, sciences, and suitable technologies that will provide therapies for the patients. This is trading under NASDAQ: SNCA at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-snca.
Company stock information to know about
This company was established in the year 1996 and the company’s headquarter is located in Germantown, MD. The company was mainly founded by Merrill Solomon, I. Richard Garr, and Karl Y. Johe.
- This company’s price to book ratio is having a good value i.e 0.7x as compared to other US biotech industries.
- The company’s 30-day high stock price is $0.88 and the low price is $0.70.
- The 90-days high price is $2.10 and low value at $0.67.
- Financially this company’s profile normally lies in the lower region of a wide and horizontal trend in the short term, and thus this stock may pose a good buying opportunity.
- From both the short- and long-term moving averages, Seneca Biopharma Inc. is having the sales signals.
- The company is having the short term assets of the value $10.5M is exceeding the short term liabilities of the value $1.2M.
- The company’s short term assets of having the value of $10.5M are exceeding the long term liabilities having the value of $196.4K.
- This company’s debt to equity ratio is very satisfactory.
- This company has shown a significant reduction in debt to equity ratio from 46.1% to 0.9% over the past few years. This is a positive sign for investors.
- This company has got a stable cash runaway for more than a year.
Top reasons to buy this company’s stock
The stock price of this company is considered stable. This has got an experienced board of directors. This company normally finds support from the accumulated volume at a price of $0.76. This company has got 17.3M outstanding shares and has the market cap of the value of US $13.204M.
Stock analysis at trading websites is a way for the investors and the traders to make the buying or selling decisions. By studying and evaluating some of the past and current data, the investors and traders may attempt to gain an edge in the markets by making some informed decisions. So, for Seneca BiopharmaInc, some of the above points have been considered for the investors to make the correct decision. Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.